- Children of FatherGod (1John 3:1-2).
- Ambassadors for Christ/Messiah (2Corinthians 5:20 ; 6:1).
- Like Christ/Messiah (1John 4:17 ; 1Corinthians 2:16).
- Seated at the Right Hand of FatherGod in Christ/Messiah (Ephesians 2:6).
- Righteous (2Corinthians 5:21).
- Redeemed (Colossians 1:14).
- Justified (Romans 5:1,9 ; 8:30).
- Sanctified (1Corinthians 1:30).
- Reconciled (Romans 5:10).
- At Peace with FatherGod (Ephesians 1:2).
- Delivered from the power of "satan-THE DEFEATED" (Colossians1:13; Ephesians 6:10-18; Psalms 91).
- Forgiven of all sins (1Peter 2:24 : Psalm 103:2-3).
- Healed and Restored in Spirit, Soul and Body (Isaiah 53:4,5 ; 1Peter 2:24 ; 1Thessalonians 5:23).
However, since many Christian Believers have expressed concern about whether they are really forgiven and/or healed, I want to highlight the following scriptures that clearly show that we as children of FatherGod are Completely and totally forgiven of our Sins and also Healed and Restored in our physical body.
[1Peter 2:24] Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
[Psalm 103:2-3] 2Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: 3Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
[1Thessalonians 5: 23] And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.Lastly, please visit the following website and view the section entitled ‘Perfect Radiant Divine Health’ for further information on the healing which belongs to us FatherGod’s children (i.e., Christian Believers).
You are greatly loved by Our Loving Heavenly FatherGod and our savior.lord.brother Christ/Messiah. FatherGod and Christ/Messiah live within each of you and you are FatherGod's very best masterpiece! (Colossians 1:27, Ephesians 2:10).
Love to each of you from Love, Faith & Hope Fellowship. [1Corinthians 13:13] And now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
Love, Faith & Hope Fellowship Website
Copyright © 2001 - 2011 Love, Faith & Hope Fellowship All Rights Reserved